The first EEG assets will no longer receive EEG funding from 2021. It is questionable whether these assets can still be operated economically afterwards. One possibility would be Power Purchase Agreements (PPA’s). These are bilateral power supply agreements with terms of several years. The seller of a PPA thus has a means at his disposal to obtain follow-up financing for his plants after the end of the subsidy. The buyer can insure himself against electricity price risks and use the purchase of large quantities of green electricity for image purposes.
What will the future bring?
- An outlook on the trends in the energy market
- Long-term price forecasts
- Possibilities for EEG plants after subsidy
What will the future marketing of renewable energy plants look like?
- Regulatory requirements
- Market environment and new marketing channels
- Integration of renewables
- Energy storages and Power-to-X as enabler
Are PPA’s the solution?
- Basics of a PPA
- Physical vs. synthetic PPA’s
- Advantages and disadvantages
- PPA’s in other countries
PPA’s: So many possibilities
Your contact person
Private: Stefanie WendorffPhone: +49 241 51804-117
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
Dates upon request
Aachen or Inhouse-Event
890,– € per person plus VAT
1 day (9:00am - 5:00pm)