The topic of e-mobility is increasingly becoming an interesting business field for energy suppliers. According to a recent study, around 80% of municipal utilities have already entered this business field or are planning to do so at short notice. This also raises the question of in which areas of e-mobility products and services could be offered and how they can be integrated intothe company.
Possible strategies and approaches of energy suppliers
- Car sharing with e-cars
- Networked strategies
Optimization and further development of business models.
- Achieving higher profitability
- Think new about problems and offer innovative solutions
- Differences between city and country?
- Cross-selling potential
What does the market look like?
- Interdependencies between energy and mobility.
- Are automotive companies competitors or strategic partners?
- What will e-mobility look like in the future?
- What is technically possible?
- Load management as part of the business model
- What does intelligent charge management look like?
- Which flexibilities can be used?
Your contact person
Private: Stefanie WendorffPhone: +49 241 51804-117
E-Mail: email@example.com Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
Dates upon request
Aachen or inhouse
890,– € per person plus VAT
1 day (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Max. 8 persons