In order for the transition to e-mobility to be successful, the necessary infrastructure must be established. This infrastructure must be developed reliably and across the board. In addition to the technical aspects, economic efficiency and legislation must also be taken into account.
The German electricity grid
- Technical basics
- Protective measures
- New challenges?
- Grid connection
- Various connections and charging modes
- Applicable connection standards
- Legal framework
- Maintenance, operation and metering
- Public/private charging stations
- What is technically possible?
- Loading management as part of the business model
- What does intelligent charge management look like?
- Which flexibilities can be used?
Your contact person
Private: Stefanie WendorffPhone: +49 241 51804-117
E-Mail: email@example.com Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
Dates upon request
Aachen or Inhouse-Event
890,– € per person plus VAT
1 day (9:00am - 5:00pm)
Max. 8 persons