BoFiT Optimization I
The course BoFiT Optimization I provides an introduction to modeling and optimization with BoFiT based on practical exercises. The aim is to enable you to develop and maintain models yourself and to carry out optimization calculations. You will be provided with the necessary background knowledge while you build and calculate your own model step by step. You will gradually learn everything you need to know to create an optimization model – directly from an illustrative practical example. Each participant receives detailed training documents and a certificate of attendance.
Model, variants, scenarios explained in detail
- Classification and selection of objects, definition
- Philosophy and concept
- Principle of inheritance
Developing an optimization model
- Creating a topology (components, connections, containers)
- Storing configuration data (characteristic curves, parameters, time series)
- Specify loads, determine (partial) availabilities via default time series (functions, display, meaning)
- Setting time frame, time pattern, time grid
- Performing Optimization, Interpreting Notifications
- Basic knowledge solver parameters
- Creating result time series
- Compilation of result time series in a report
- Generating result files
The course BoFiT Optimization I is intended for users of the IT platform BoFiT who are looking for an introduction to modeling with BoFiT with the aim of creating their own models.
Part 1 : 13:30 pm – 16:00 pm
Part 2: 09:30 am – 12:00 noon
Part 3 : 13:30 pm – 16:00 pm
Speaker: Mrs Sinje Ebbecke, Senior Product Specialist, ProCom GmbH
The training course language will be german. Are you interested in an English-speaking implementation? Please contact us.
Please send the registration to our mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your contact person
Tina FahnauerPhone: +49 30 5858259-0
E-Mail: email@example.com Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
09.06.2021 and 10.06.2021
Data Hub BoFiT (basic knowledge)
850,– € / Person plus VAT
Day 1: 13:30-16:00; Day 2: 09:30-12:00 and 13:30-16:00
Maximum 8 persons