BoFiT Optimization II
BoFiT Optimization II is the advanced version of BoFiT Optimization I, explaining and training modeling and optimization with BoFiT using advanced exercises. The aim of this course is to make you able to handle complex modeling tasks. Again, practical exercises are at the core. That means: You will be given the necessary background knowledge while you perfect your BoFiT user skills using realistic examples. Each participant receives detailed training documents and a certificate of attendance.
Variable optimization time pattern
- Configuration and application of a variable time pattern in optimization
- Context and effect on computing behavior
Initial solutions for optimization
- Initial solution as a performance measure
- Practical application in BoFiT
- Sample concept for rolling planning
Analyzing optimization aborts
- Identifying problems in the structure
- Revealing unsolvable situations and contradictions
Reliable and high-performance modeling
- Avoid performance pitfalls
- Implement compact connections
Model tuning with solver parameters
- Analyzing performance problems
- Finding the right settings for optimization parameters
The training course BoFiT Optimization II is intended for users of the BoFiT IT platform who have basic optimization experience and wish to expand their knowledge further.
Part 1 : 09:30 am – 12:00 noon
Part 2: 13:30 pm – 16:00 pm
Speaker: Mrs Sinje Ebbecke, Senior Product Specialist, ProCom GmbH
The training course language will be german. Are you interested in an English-speaking implementation? Please contact us.
Please send the registration to our mail address (email@example.com).
Your contact person
Tina FahnauerPhone: +49-1522-2810-129
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
Optimization with BoFiT (basic knowledge)
650,– € / Person plus VAT
1 day (9:30-12:00 and 13:30-16:00)
Maximum of 8 persons