The training course Forecasting with BoFiT offers a systematic and well-grounded introduction to BoFiT Forecast. After an overview over the various forecasting procedures, new users and upgraders will learn how forecasts are set up, analyzed and used in day-to-day operations. The theoretical knowledge acquired is consolidated by practical exercises. Each participant receives detailed training documents and a certificate of attendance.
Overview over the BoFiT forecasting module
- Introduction and user concept for forecasting procedures
- Profiles, updating, regression, artificial neural networks
- Strengths and weaknesses
- Areas of application
- Processes in the ARIMAX family (AR, SAR, MA, SMA, ARMA, …, SARIMA, ARIMAX, SARIMAX)
Selecting forecasts and developing models
- Approach to selection and development of models
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Time series analyses (spectrum analysis, correlation analysis)
- Sensitivity analysis
- Evaluating the quality of forecasts
- Interpreting statistical values
Forecasting processes in daily operations
- Tasks of forecasting in companies in the energy industry
- Automating forecasting processes
The training course Forecasting with BoFiT is intended for all forecasting specialists and managers who wish to create their own forecasts or further improve them. Entry-level users and upgraders in particular will benefit from a systematic introduction to working with the forecasting solution from ProCom.
Part 1 : 09:30 am – 12:00 noon
Part 2: 13:30 pm – 16:00 pm
Speaker: Mr Dipl.-Math. Ingo Spiegelberg, Senior Consultant, ProCom GmbH
The training course language will be german. Are you interested in an English-speaking implementation? Please contact us.
Please send the registration to our mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org)!
Your contact person
Tina FahnauerPhone: +49-1522-2810-129
E-Mail: email@example.com Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
650,– € per person plus VAT
1 day (9:30-12:00 and 13:30-16:00)
Maximum 8 persons