BoFiT Processes & Time Series
The training course BoFiT Processes & Time Series gives more in-depth skills, building on the course BoFiT Basics. You will receive an introduction into process modeling and will learn how to integrate the functions of the individual BoFiT objects and use them to manage complex business processes in energy management supported by different data interface options like dynamic import, Transfer Groups Import and Database Connectors. Possible applications of the variant and scenario technique will be explained comprehensively in the further course of the training. Each participant receives detailed training documents and a certificate of attendance.
Methodical Process Modeling
- Graphical representation of activities and their sequence
- Relationship between data flows, activities and data suppliers/receivers
- Mapping of responsibilities, systems used and restrictions
Energy management processes
- Example: Business process “day-ahead planning
BoFiT Interfaces Overview
- SP/EDX (Oracle Stored Procedere) Database Connector, ODBC (Extension to SP Connector), Application specific ZR connector, Gateway (Java, .Net, VBA), DynamicImport, DynamicApplicationFlow, External service
Map and automate processes with ProcessBuilder
- data import
- data verification
- Time series with special time restrictions – e.g. tariff times
- Period calculation, sequences and loops
- Integration of external services
Integration of the optimization model
- Model, variant and scenario concept
- The right time series concept for the scenario concept
- Calculation of scenarios
The training Processes & Time Series is intended for process analysts, planners and BoFiT users who want to make even more comprehensive use of the design options with ProcessBuilder.
Part 1 : 09:00-10:15 am and 10:30 -11:30 am
Part 2: 12:30-14:00 pm and 14:15-16:00 pm
Speaker: Mr M. Sc. Sebastian Bohn, Consultant, ProCom GmbH
The training course language will be german. Are you interested in an English-speaking implementation? Please contact us.
Please send the registration to our mail address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Your contact person
Tina FahnauerPhone: +49-1522-2810-129
E-Mail: email@example.com Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
Data Hub BoFiT (basic knowledge)
580,– € per person plus VAT
1 day (9:00-11:30 and 12:30-16:00)
Maximum 8 persons