Direct Marketing of Renewable Energy
The cyclical amendment of the German Renewable Energy Law (EEG) must be monitored and assessed continuously with regard to its effects and opportunities for marketing. The ProCom workshop on direct marketing gives you an overview over the current regulatory requirements and highlights technical solutions and business models to enable you to market renewable energy efficiently and profitably.
Introduction: Promoting renewable energy in Germany
The current regulatory requirements
- What has changed with the amendment to the German Renewable Energy Law?
- Requirements of the German Federal Network Agency (BNetzA)
Direct marketing and forecasts
- Forecasts as a decisive factor in success
Direct marketing models
- Marketing via a service provider
- Typical business models
- Contracts, areas of responsibility
- Finding the right service provider
- Marketing in a virtual power plant
- The virtual power plant: One name – many business models
- How marketing renewable energy functions in a virtual power plant.
- Regional direct marketing
- What advantages does regional direct marketing offer?
- Business models for regional direct marketing
- Market premium model
- How marketing functions at the exchange.
- Processes and IT systems for handling day-ahead trading
- Dealing with risk
- Renewable energy in intraday trading and the balancing energy market
- What opportunities do intraday trading and the balancing energy market offer?
- How can you turn market opportunities into profit?
Your contact person
Private: Stefanie WendorffPhone: +49 241 51804-117
E-Mail: email@example.com Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
Dates upon request
Aachen or inhouse at your company
950,– € / Person plus VAT
1 day (9:00 am - 05:00 pm)