The training course BoFiT Basics gives you a comprehensive and well-grounded introduction to working with the BoFiT product family. You will be introduced to BoFiT systematically and thoroughly to give you an overview over its architecture and mode of operation. The basic BoFiT objects which are the building blocks for every user system are then presented, described in details and the purpose of each is explained clearly. Accompanying excises allow you to apply the theoretical knowledge you have acquired in practice.
Overview over the BoFiT IT platform
- Philosophy, user concept, architecture
- Function of clients
- Managing access rights and users
- Time series, transfer groups, results, processes
BoFiT optimization models
- Model and variations
- Scenario components
Handling time series
- Time zones, interval timing, alignment
- Formulas and calculations
Using tools in a solution-driven context
- Acquiring, plausibilizing, storing, importing/exporting data
- Creating processes and automating them individually, displaying results
The BoFiT basic training course is intended for entry-level users in particular as well as for users who are upgrading from an older BoFiT version to the latest version and who want to refresh and expand their knowledge. Differences to earlier versions will be explained in detail as required.