Intraday Processes with ITA and BoFiT Optimization
The training course Intraday Processes with ITA and BoFiT Optimization explains to participants how rolling intraday planning and optimization with exchange trading interact. The complete intraday process is explained to participants in BoFiT Optimization and ITA and is subsequently implemented and analyzed.
- A short introduction to ITA and BoFiT Optimization
- Advantages of linking intraday trading and portfolio optimization
Interaction of ITA and BoFiT Optimization
- Requirements for intraday optimization
- Price scenarios for compiling trading proposals
- Including bids and deals in optimization
- The main intraday process and further processes
- Results to be displayed in ITA
- Control optimization in the Portfolio Manager
- Daily operations in ITA with a link to Optimization
The training course ITA Basics is intended primarily for energy producers and dealers who wish to find out more about the interaction between portfolio optimization and intraday trading.