In the ITA Basics course will learn the necessary basic knowledge to use the ITA in daily operations. The configuration of different time series views in the ITA Monitors, Intraday application flows, optimized intraday trading strategies and how to filter or export trading and time series data. Each participant receives detailed training documents and a certificate of attendance.
The Intraday Market
- Functionality of the intraday market (products, processes, interfaces)
- Relevant market data and forecasts
- Business processes for the processing of intraday trade
- Interdepartmental data flows in the interaction of instances and systems
- Key portfolio, market and trading data
- Introduction to the different dealer umbrellas
- Assessment of the market situation
- Marketing of flexibilities
- Replacement procurement in case of power plant failure
- Derivation of bids
- Management of bids and trades
- Position Management
- Adjustment of views
- Dynamic perspectives (umbrellas)
- Setup of intraday trading workflows
- Optimized Trading at the EPEX
The Basic ITA training course is aimed at all specialists in the energy industry who wish to acquire basic knowledge about the handling of ITA in order to work with it in daily operations and to do basic configuration of views and intraday workflows.
Part 1: 09:00-10:15 am and 10:30-11:30 am
Part 2: 12:30-14:00 pm and 14:15-16:00 pm
Speaker: Mr M. Sc. Thomas Schrödter, Consultant, ProCom GmbH
The training course language will be german. Are you interested in an English-speaking implementation? Please contact us.
Please send the registration to our mail address (email@example.com).
Your contact person
Tina FahnauerPhone: +49-1522-2810-129
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Get in touch Jetzt anmelden
580,– € per person plus VAT
Part 1: 09:00-11:30; Part 2: 12:30-16:00
Maximum 8 persons